Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Death Penalty
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Hands Off My Gun, by Dana Loesch
- Book Write-Up: The Story of Christian Theology, by Roger E. Olson
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly’s Favorite Speeches
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
Daily Archives: February 2, 2016
Daniel R. Hyde. 1-2 Thessalonians: From the Pen of Pastor Paul. Grand Rapids: EP books, 2015. See here to buy the book. From the Pen of Pastor Paul is a collection of Daniel Hyde’s sermons about passages in 1-2 Thessalonians. … Continue reading
Richard Carrier. On the Historicity of Jesus: Why We Might Have Reason to Doubt. Sheffield Phoenix Press, 2014. See here to buy the book. (UPDATE: See the comments under Vridar’s post. There may be areas in which Carrier already addressed … Continue reading