Mark Joseph’s fascinating third book in a trilogy about the difficult and oftentimes damaging relationship of Christian musicians with the worlds of mainstream secular music and Christian music. I’m a friend and colleague of Mark Joseph, so when he asked me to read his book and give an honest review, I was a bit worried.…
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- A Wind in the Door
- Unrealistic Chris Rock, Tim Lahaye, and Jerry Jenkins
- NYMAG: Joe Biden's Big Squeeze
- Posts I Wrote Engaging Ron Dart's Thought
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez