Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- The Death Penalty
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: June 22, 2018
Preach like a girl! — Enough Light
I am trying to get a hashtag going on twitter of #PreachLikeAGirl, where female preachers share a link to a sermon – whether they preach regularly or on occasion. In this post, I share several audio or video links from … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Preach like a girl! — Enough Light
C.S. Lewis and Kierkegaard
Originally posted on Mere Inkling Press:
The diary of Danish philosopher, Søren Kierkegaard, includes some revealing insights into the life of a writer . . . words that I suspect may echo your own experience. While I would never turn…
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Can You Make A Living at Book Reviewing?
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
Thad Zajdowicz, “Book Review,” Public Domain via Flickr It seems that this is a question being asked even among the elite reviewers of the National Book Critics Circle. Julia M. Kline spoke on a…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Can You Make A Living at Book Reviewing?
Givenness and Revelation
Originally posted on Theology Forum:
“There is revelation not because paths have been made straight, the valleys filled, the hills made low, and everything straightened that was winding (Lk. 3:4, quoting Is. 40:3-5), as just so many preliminary conditions to…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Givenness and Revelation