Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Zechariah and the Two Witnesses
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- About Me
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: The Creature from Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin
- Margaret Barker-drawing outside the lines
- the doctrine of revelation and henotheism
- Church Write-Up: I Corinthians 15:1-11
- The 8 Biggest Blogging Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- Why Are Prisons Banning Used Book Donations?
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 23; Hosea 10:8 and Luke 23:30
- Book Write-Up: A History of the Work of Redemption, by Jonathan Edwards
- Twenty Years — Deeper Waters
- My favorite books
Daily Archives: June 1, 2018
Janice Knight. Orthodoxies in Massachusetts: Rereading American Puritanism. Harvard University Press, 1994. See here to purchase the book. Janice Knight teaches English at the University of Chicago. This book challenges what Knight believes is a monolithic scholarly view of Puritanism … Continue reading