Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- “You just don’t understand!” — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe in the Holy Spirit…”
- What is Apostasy? Can you lose your salvation?
- Book Write-Up: Doing Theology with the Reformers, by Gerald L. Bray
- Were OT Jews indwelt by the Spirit? — Triablogue
- God, guns, and tipping-points — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: A Lutheran in Africa
- Declaring war on white nationalism — Triablogue
- “Race-traitors” — Triablogue
- Kamala’s Conundrum
Daily Archives: June 19, 2018
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
This is the promised post on different stages of academic life. Graduate student. The main big thing that differentiates a graduate student from an undergrad is that nobody babies and praises you all the…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am reporting on my read of The Poetic Priestly Source by Jason M. H. Gaines. In between the very specialized analysis of Hebrew passages in P according to his yardstick for what constitutes poetry and…
If you aren’t friends with me on Facebook or Twitter then you will have missed all of my posts about the current crisis unfolding at our southern border. It’s not that this is a new crisis; it’s that it is … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bishop's Encyclopedia of Religion, Society and Philosophy:
As large section of the philosophical branch of epistemology is the question of epistemic justification. Justification attempts to determine what grounds there are (or what justification there is) for…