May 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The "We-Passages"
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: While We’re Far Apart
Book Write-Up: While We’re Far Apart, by Lynn Austin
Lynn Austin. While We’re Far Apart. Minneapolis: Bethany House, 2010. See here to buy the book. While We’re Far Apart is set in World War II New England. Eddie Schaffer is about to go to war, and the shy Penny … Continue reading
Posted in Brothers and Sisters, History, Jewish-Christian Relations, Pluralism, Religion, Television, Theodicy Tagged Brothers and Sisters, Christy Award, evangelical fiction, Holocaust, Hungary, Judaism, Lynn Austin, Nazis, Oscar Schindler, protection, Raoul Wallenberg, Road Trips, Robert Price, While We're Far Apart, world war ii Comments Off on Book Write-Up: While We’re Far Apart, by Lynn Austin