March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Walter Judd
Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician 18
My latest reading of Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician covered Vice-President Richard Nixon’s visit to the Soviet Union, as well as advice that Nixon received from prominent figures about strategy for his 1960 run for President. Ambrose … Continue reading
Posted in Politics, Religion, Ronald Reagan Tagged Billy Graham, Dwight Eisenhower, James Reston, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, ronald reagan, Stephen Ambrose, Walter Judd Comments Off on Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician 18