Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- Jesse Helms (October 18, 1921-July 4, 2008)
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Finishing Van Seters' Life of Moses
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
- Church Write-Up: Not Ashamed, Shalom Is Positive (and Thus Negative), the Sower’s Seed
- Media Distortions on “Vehicle Attacks” at Protests
Tag Archives: Vito Marcantonio
I have three items for my write-up today on Greg Mitchell’s Tricky Dick and the Pink Lady: Richard Nixon vs. Helen Gahagan Douglas—-Sexual Politics and the Red Scare, 1950. 1. When I was blogging through Irwin Gellman’s The Contender, I … Continue reading
My latest reading of Irwin Gellman’s The Contender: Richard Nixon, The Congress Years, 1946-1952 was about Richard Nixon’s 1950 campaign for the U.S. Senate against Democrat Helen Gahagan Douglas. A big issue in that campaign was on whether or not … Continue reading