June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan
Can God Give What God Does Not Have?
Years ago, a group of us at the church that I attended was getting into some theological discussions. Our Sabbath school lesson was about the rebellion of Satan and his angels against God: you probably know the story about how … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Daily Quiet Time, Philosophy, Religion Tagged analogy, analogy of faith, free will, Seventh-Day Adventism, The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan Comments Off on Can God Give What God Does Not Have?
Does “The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan” Agree with John Walton?
I have been reading “Adam and Eve,” which is in The Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden. The book is often known as “The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan.” It is a Christian … Continue reading