Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of "Non-Woke" Ideas
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Tag Archives: Texas Trails
Darlene Franklin. Lone Star Trail. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2011. I would like to thank Moody Publishers for sending me a review copy of this book. See here for Moody’s page about it. Lone Star Trail is part of the Texas … Continue reading
Vickie McDonough. Long Trail Home. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2011. I would like to thank Moody Publishers for my review copy of this book. See here for Moody’s page about it. This book is part of the Morgan Family Series, which … Continue reading