Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: Song of Redemption, by Lynn Austin
- About Me
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: Soren Kierkegaard
Existentialism is an attempt to find meaning in life when there is cause to despair. Why would anyone believe that there is cause to despair? The Cambridge Companion to Existentialism refers to reasons, as it interacts with the thoughts of … Continue reading