Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- "Of the Faith of the Fathers"
- Amos 6:10
- The Didache and Prophets
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Stoic Religion
- What is Parallelomania?
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Tag Archives: social justice
At Wellesley College in 1969, Hillary Rodham, now Hillary Rodham Clinton, submitted her thesis about Saul Alinsky, a notorious community organizer. Hillary has been criticized in right-wing circles for doing this. At the Republican National Convention in 2016, neurosurgeon Ben … Continue reading →
Ken Wytsma with D.R. Jacobsen. Pursuing Justice: The Call to Live & Die for Bigger Things. Nashville: W Publishing Group (An Imprint of Thomas Nelson), 2013. This book is about why social justice should be important to evangelical Christians. Wytsma … Continue reading →
For my write-up today on Paul Knitter’s No Other Name? A Critical Survey of Christian Attitudes Toward the World Religions, I’ll comment on points that Knitter makes on page 221 and page 229. On page 221, Knitter states the following: … Continue reading →