Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- "Of the Faith of the Fathers"
- Amos 6:10
- The Didache and Prophets
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Unintentional Sin in the New Testament and Books 1-2 of the Sibylline Oracles
- The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Tag Archives: Siri Mitchell
I’ll be returning Siri Mitchell’s Love’s Pursuit to the library tomorrow. I may write about it more in the future. In this post, I want to quote my favorite passage. The book is set in American Puritan times. Nathaniel, the … Continue reading
Siri Mitchell. Love’s Pursuit. Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 2009. See here to buy the book. Love’s Pursuit is set in seventeenth century Massachusetts, the time and place of the Puritans in America. I decided to read this book for two … Continue reading