February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: The Chosen People, by A. Chadwick Thornhill
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Sheila Suess Kennedy
In my latest reading of M. Stanton Evans’ Clear and Present Dangers: A Conservative View of America’s Government (copyright 1975), I finished the chapter on civil liberties, read the chapter “How to Silence Dissent”, and started the chapter on foreign … Continue reading
I finished Sheila Suess Kennedy’s What’s a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU? I have two items. 1. A significant theme in Kennedy’s book is the need for civility in political discussions. On page 164, Kennedy states: … Continue reading
In my latest reading of What’s a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU? (copyright 1997), Sheila Suess Kennedy explains why she differs from the national American Civil Liberties Union in her opposition to discriminatory government-sponsored affirmative action … Continue reading
In my latest reading of What’s a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU?, Sheila Suess Kennedy talks about the issues of gay rights and the criminal justice system. What I’d like to do in this post, however, … Continue reading
My topic for my write-up today on Sheila Suess Kennedy’s What’s a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU? will be the mission of the American Civil Liberties Union. The ACLU’s mission is to defend people’s constitutional rights, … Continue reading
My latest reading of Sheila Suess Kennedy’s What’s a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU? justified the mission of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) as well as discussed the Establishment Clause. I’ll focus on the mission … Continue reading