March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Psychology and Spiritual Formation in Dialogue
- Book Write-Up: Between One Faith and Another
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: sequester
How Should Leftists Respond to the Economy under President Obama?
I was reading a Forbes article yesterday: Economically, Could Obama Be America’s Best President? The Dow has been doing very well lately, and some have argued that this has contributed to a growth in federal revenue that has helped to … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Economics, Political Philosophy, Politics Tagged deficit spending, forbes article, leftists, Paul Krugman, Robert Reich, sequester Comments Off on How Should Leftists Respond to the Economy under President Obama?