Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Asperger's and Religion
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Tag Archives: sarah palin
I am not a regular viewer of The View, but I have watched the show, now and then. A lot of my viewing of it has been through You-Tube: I want to see if a controversial guest (i.e., Ann Coulter, … Continue reading
I watched the movie Game Change recently, which is about Sarah Palin. The movie is widely considered to be a negative depiction of Palin, even by Palin herself (who, as far as I know, has not seen the movie). And … Continue reading
This will be a rambling post about two issues that came up in the GOP Presidential debate last night. 1. Mitt Romney was befuddled about the contraception issue (see here). It’s odd that Mitt Romney—-a graduate of Harvard Law School—–was … Continue reading