June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Sandra Fluke
A Debate That Included a Green
I recently watched the congressional debate for New York’s twenty-fourth district, which included Republican Ann Marie Buerkle, Democrat Dan Maffei, and Green Party candidate Ursula Rozum. To be honest, I’m a little confused about the districts. My online searches indicate … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Environment, Political Philosophy, Politics Tagged 24th district, 25th district, Ann Marie Buerkle, Bill Clinton, buerkle, congressional debate, Congressional Race, Dan Lamb, Dan Maffei, Democrat, DePauw University, financial stimulus, green energy, Green Party, libertarian, moderate republican, New York, New York elections, Politics, Republican, Richard Hanna, Sandra Fluke, third party candidates, Ursula Rozum Comments Off on A Debate That Included a Green