Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Tag Archives: Sabbath
I finished Fred Sanders’ How God Used R.A. Torrey, and I will be writing my review of it tomorrow. (Moody Publishers sent me a review copy in exchange for an honest review, just to get that out into the open.) … Continue reading
Rich Robinson. Christ in the Sabbath. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2014. See here to buy the book. Rich Robinson is a Jew who believes in Jesus and a researcher for Jews for Jesus. He has an M.Div. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity … Continue reading
I’ve been reading the Book of Isaiah for my daily quiet time. A while back, I got Edward J. Young’s three volume, verse-by-verse commentary on the Book of Isaiah, which dates to the 1960’s-1970’s. The commentary is conservative in that … Continue reading