Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Gnostic Soteriology
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Tag Archives: ron paul
Although I lean more in the progressive direction politically, I am registered as a Republican. The reason is that, where I live, the primaries are closed, which means that only registered Democrats can vote in Democratic primaries, and only registered … Continue reading
In my latest reading of What’s a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU?, Sheila Suess Kennedy talks about the issues of gay rights and the criminal justice system. What I’d like to do in this post, however, … Continue reading
I was watching some Firing Line videos on YouTube yesterday. Today, I’m watching William F. Buckley’s 1988 interview with Ron Paul, who was the Libertarian candidate for President at the time. A professor also cross-examines Paul. The topics include Paul’s … Continue reading
I have a couple of interesting political links for today: 1. In honor of Reagan’s birthday, here is Newt Gingrich’s 1986 critique of Ronald Reagan’s Cold War policies. 2. The New York Times has an article on Ron Paul and … Continue reading