Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Gnostic Soteriology
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Tag Archives: Roberta Kells Dorr
Roberta Kells Dorr. David and Bathsheba. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2013, 1990. See here to buy the book. The story of David and Bathsheba is in the biblical book of II Samuel. King David of Israel sees a beautiful woman bathing … Continue reading
Roberta Kells Dorr. The Sons of Isaac. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 1995, 2014. See here to buy the book. The Sons of Isaac is Roberta Kells Dorr’s retelling of the stories of the biblical characters Isaac and Jacob. A while back, … Continue reading
Roberta Kells Dorr. Abraham and Sarah. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 1995, 2014. See here for Moody’s page about the book. Abraham and Sarah is Roberta Kells Dorr’s telling of the story of Abraham, from Abraham’s time in Ur to the funeral … Continue reading