March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: right-wing
Kristin Luker’s Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood 5: The Pro-Life Movement and Ideology
In my latest reading of Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood, Kristin Luker discussed the development of the pro-life movement. At first, during the 1960’s (prior to 1967), the pro-life movement consisted largely of Catholic male professionals, who believed that … Continue reading
Posted in Political Philosophy, Politics Tagged Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood, Carter Administration, Kristin Luker, left-wing, lou cannon, Pro-Choice, Pro-Life, right-wing, White House Conference on Families Comments Off on Kristin Luker’s Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood 5: The Pro-Life Movement and Ideology
Blinded by Might 9
I finished Blinded by Might: Why the Religious Right Can’t Save America, by Cal Thomas and Ed Dobson. In my latest reading, Thomas was interviewing Jerry Falwell. Two aspects of that interview that interested me were Jerry’s retrospective insight that … Continue reading
Posted in Jerry Falwell, Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion Tagged Cal Thomas, Conservative, Democrat, ed dobson, evangelical universities, left-wing, liberal, Local Chapters, Moral Majority, Republican, right-wing Comments Off on Blinded by Might 9