Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- "Of the Faith of the Fathers"
- Amos 6:10
- The Didache and Prophets
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Unintentional Sin in the New Testament and Books 1-2 of the Sibylline Oracles
- The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Tag Archives: Richard Twiss
Richard Twiss. One Church, Many Tribes: Following Jesus the Way God Made You. Ventura, California: Regal Books, 2000. See here to buy the book. I wrote about Richard Twiss’ posthumous 2015 book, Rescuing the Gospel from the Cowboys, in my … Continue reading
Richard Twiss. Rescuing the Gospel from the Cowboys: A Native American Expression of the Jesus Way. Ed. Ray Martell and Sue Martell. Downers Grove: IVP Books, 2015. See here to buy the book. Richard Twiss, who passed on in 2013, … Continue reading