Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- Manichaeanism vs. "Fallen Goodness"
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Gabe Dimas and C.S. Lewis
- Book Write-Up: The Unseen Realm, by Michael S. Heiser
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 23:6 and Psalm 40
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Book Write-Up: The Facts about Communism and Our Churches, by Billy James Hargis
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 41 and 23:5a
- “Ask China” — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies’ Story, by Martin Dies
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 51; Rod and Staff
Tag Archives: relationship with god
Charles Templeton. Farewell to God: My Reasons for Rejecting the Christian Faith. Toronto: McClelland & Stewart, 1996. Charles Templeton was a Christian evangelist and a close friend to Billy Graham. Templeton left the Christian faith and became an agnostic. In … Continue reading
I was watching a couple of YouTube videos yesterday. They were about the Hyper-grace movement. I blogged about that a few days ago. See here. In that particular link, I talk about Michael Brown’s criticism of the Hyper-grace movement. Dr. … Continue reading
I had an interesting discussion before church this morning. Someone was walking into the church, and he said to the ushers that he went to church for fifty years, and he was tired of serving. The lady sitting in front … Continue reading
At church this morning, the pastor’s sermon was about God being a God of relationship. The pastor said that God was sufficient in himself, but God’s love overflowed, as God created human beings to have a loving relationship with them. … Continue reading