Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- To Contact Me
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- Were the Pastoral Epistles Responding to the "Acts of Paul and Thecla"?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: From Paradise to the Promised Land
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Booker T. Washington's Approach in a Nut-Shell
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Tag Archives: Realized Eschatology
In my last post on Lee Harmon’s John’s Gospel: The Way It Happened, I mentioned Lee’s view that John was John of Gisclala, who was influential in a Jewish revolt against Rome that led to the destruction of the Temple … Continue reading
In this post, I’ll write more about realized eschatology in the Gospel of John, as discussed in Lee Harmon’s John’s Gospel: The Way It Happened. In my latest reading, key eschatological themes are said to be applied in John’s Gospel … Continue reading