January 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: Rewire Your Heart, by David Bowden
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Josephus Hated the Pharisees; Any Pharisees in Galilee?; A Return to the Garden
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Raoul Wallenberg
Lynn Austin. While We’re Far Apart. Minneapolis: Bethany House, 2010. See here to buy the book. While We’re Far Apart is set in World War II New England. Eddie Schaffer is about to go to war, and the shy Penny … Continue reading