May 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- Patterns of Evidence (the Exodus), Part 3: Ipuwer
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: R. Walter L. Moberly
Book Write-Up: The Future of Biblical Interpretation
Stanley E. Porter and Matthew R. Malcolm, ed. The Future of Biblical Interpretation: Responsible Plurality in Biblical Hermeneutics. Downers Grove, Illinois: IVP Academic, 2013. I would like to thank Intervarsity Press for my review copy of this book. See here … Continue reading