December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Plural Elohim, Plural Verb
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: New Testament Introduction, by Donald Guthrie
- Desperate Housewives: The Nick/Angie/Danny Saga
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Tag Archives: quickening
In this post, I’ll talk some about Kristin Luker’s narrative about historical perceptions of abortion in her 1984 book, Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood. Luker goes back to the difference of opinion between the Pythagoreans of ancient Greece and … Continue reading