Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Book Write-Up: Biblical Hermeneutics, Five Views
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Psalm 120
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Tag Archives: political books
My favorite part of the 2012 Presidential race was Bill Clinton’s speech at the Democratic National Convention (see here for the transcript). There are a couple of reasons for this: 1. At first, I found the speech to be rather … Continue reading
In her Sunday Superlatives for today, Rachel Held Evans linked to a post by JL Sathre entitled 25 Things I Learned from Opening a Bookstore. It’s definitely a funny read! I identified with Number 8: ” If you put free … Continue reading