June 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deism, Separation of Church and State
- Isaiah and the Inviolability of Zion
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
Andrew Purves. Exploring Christology and Atonement: Conversations with John McLeod Campbell, H.R. MacKintosh and T.F. Torrance. Downers Grove: IVP Academic, 2015. See here to purchase the book. Andrew Purves teaches Historical Theology at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. I wanted to read … Continue reading