Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- About Me
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Were the Pastoral Epistles Responding to the "Acts of Paul and Thecla"?
- Charlene's Story
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Tag Archives: Peter
Last night was the last meeting of my church’s Bible study group, for the time being. We finished A Fragile Stone, Peter: Jesus’ Friend, with Michael Card. I have two thoughts: 1. In John 21, Jesus asks Peter three times … Continue reading
I went to my church’s Bible study last night. We’re going through A Fragile Stone: Peter: Jesus’ Friend, With Michael Card. Our focus last night was on the last supper. The way that Michael Card was presenting the seating arrangement … Continue reading
There were three issues that stood out to me in last night’s Bible study at church: 1. The pastor and his wife were talking about a religious retreat that they attended last week. They met other pastors , and they … Continue reading