March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Psychology and Spiritual Formation in Dialogue
- Book Write-Up: Between One Faith and Another
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: personal spirituality
What Am I Doing for Lent?
What am I doing for Lent? Zilch! I don’t like giving things up for forty days. Right now, I’m in the process of getting away from a religion that tells me what to eat and not eat and on what … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Holidays, Life, Religion Tagged believing in god, day of atonement, personal spirituality, positive attitude, spiritual activity, spiritual person Comments Off on What Am I Doing for Lent?