May 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Passover
Questions about Luke 22, and Why Luke Said Jesus Was Innocent
My church finished its Bible study on Luke last night. We were going through Luke: Gospel of Reassurance With Michael Card. Because my pastor and his wife will be away next week, we went through two lessons last night. In … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, John MacArthur, Luke, Religion Tagged gospel of luke, jesus, Luke, Luke's Gospel, Passover Comments Off on Questions about Luke 22, and Why Luke Said Jesus Was Innocent
Jesus and Elisha Disregard the Firstfruits Law? Esther Violates the Passover?
In my latest reading of John’s Gospel: The Way It Happened, Lee Harmon makes an interesting point about the story of Jesus multiplying the loaves and the fishes in John 6. According to Lee, Jesus and the people were eating … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Esther, II Kings, John's Gospel: The Way It Happened, Lee Harmon, Leviticus, Religion, School Tagged Barley, Days of Unleavened Bread, Elisha, Esther, firstfruits, Multiplication of the Loaves, Passover, Wavesheaf Comments Off on Jesus and Elisha Disregard the Firstfruits Law? Esther Violates the Passover?