March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Norman Geisler
The Trinity and Perfect Love
I said yesterday that I would probably write my review of Brian Morley’s Mapping Apologetics today. It looks like I will be postponing that to tomorrow, because today I want to ramble about a particular passage in Morley’s book, rather … Continue reading
Posted in Religion Tagged Brian Morley, Mapping Apologetics, Norman Geisler, Richard Swinburne, Trinity 2 Comments
Book Write-Up: From God to Us
Norman L. Geisler and William E. Nix. From God to Us: How We Got Our Bible. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2012. See here for Moody’s page about this book. In From God to Us, Norman Geisler and William Nix talk about … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion Tagged inspiration, Moody Publishers, Norman Geisler, Norman L. Geisler, William E. Nix, William Nix 3 Comments