December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: newt gingrich
My favorite part of President Barack Obama’s State of the Union speech last night was the following: “Through tax credits, grants, and better loans, we have made college more affordable for millions of students and families over the last few … Continue reading
As many of you may know by now, Mitt Romney has chosen Representative Paul Ryan to be his running mate. Ryan is a conservative whose controversial budget proposal (particularly that on Medicare) has won him praise from many on the … Continue reading
I have a couple of interesting political links for today: 1. In honor of Reagan’s birthday, here is Newt Gingrich’s 1986 critique of Ronald Reagan’s Cold War policies. 2. The New York Times has an article on Ron Paul and … Continue reading
I have some good links to share: 1. This article by John Richardson on Newt Gingrich in Esquire is probably the best that I have read so far. It goes into his human side and also his record as Speaker … Continue reading
I fear that liberals and Democrats are becoming complacent about the 2012 Presidential election. A number of times, I have heard or read liberals and Democrats express hope that Newt Gingrich will get the Republican nomination because he will be … Continue reading
A friend of mine (who is a liberal) asked what is the appeal of Newt Gingrich, considering that so many people know about the morally deplorable things that he has done in his life. Granted, after reading about what Newt’s … Continue reading
A lot of my Christian conservative friends are supporting Rick Santorum over Newt Gingrich in the race for the Republican nomination for President. They dislike Newt’s history of adultery, while Santorum strikes them as a principled, morally-upstanding conservative. According to … Continue reading
The Associated Press had an excellent article this morning, “Gingrich faces tough questions at black church”. Although most African-Americans do not vote Republican, Newt Gingrich spoke before an African Methodist Episcopal church in South Carolina. And he got to hear … Continue reading