July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Matthew 11:28-12:14: Jesus and the Sabbath
- About Me
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Tag Archives: New Deal
In my post today about W.A. Swanberg’s Norman Thomas: The Last Idealist, I’ll talk about Socialist Norman Thomas’ views regarding President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal. This will probably not be the last time that I discuss Norman Thomas’ views on … Continue reading
For my write-up today on Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician, I’d like to highlight Ambrose’s quotation on page 120 of something that Richard Nixon said in a speech when Nixon was running for Congress in 1946: “[Nixon] … Continue reading
My latest reading of Irwin Gellman’s The Contender: Richard Nixon, the Congress Years, 1946-1952 was about Richard Nixon’s 1946 campaign against Democratic congressman Jerry Voorhis for Voorhis’ congressional seat. My post tomorrow will look at the narratives about the campaign … Continue reading