Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- God the Janitor of Heaven
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- Nixon Reconsidered 1
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Tag Archives: National Rifle Association
I’m puzzled about why the National Rifle Association’s President has been lampooned for suggesting that there should be armed guards in schools. I’m not saying that I agree with the NRA’s entire agenda, but what’s wrong with schools having armed … Continue reading
In my latest reading of What’s a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU? (copyright 1997), Sheila Suess Kennedy explains why she differs from the national American Civil Liberties Union in her opposition to discriminatory government-sponsored affirmative action … Continue reading