June 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Scripture and Cosmology, by Kyle Greenwood
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- N.T. Wright lectures on the seven mutations caused by resurrection of Jesus
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- Alister McGrath on Religious Pluralism
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: National Rifle Association
I’m puzzled about why the National Rifle Association’s President has been lampooned for suggesting that there should be armed guards in schools. I’m not saying that I agree with the NRA’s entire agenda, but what’s wrong with schools having armed … Continue reading
In my latest reading of What’s a Nice Republican Girl Like Me Doing in the ACLU? (copyright 1997), Sheila Suess Kennedy explains why she differs from the national American Civil Liberties Union in her opposition to discriminatory government-sponsored affirmative action … Continue reading