March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Morgan family
Book Write-Up: Captive Trail, by Susan Page Davis
Susan Page Davis. Captive Trail. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2011. See here for Moody’s page about the book. Captive Trail is part of the Texas Trails series, also known as the Morgan Family Series. This series focuses on the Morgan family … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Lone Star Trail, Moody Publishers, Morgan family, Ned Bright, Susan Page Davis, Taabe Waibu 1 Comment
Book Write-Up: Lone Star Trail, by Darlene Franklin
Darlene Franklin. Lone Star Trail. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2011. I would like to thank Moody Publishers for sending me a review copy of this book. See here for Moody’s page about it. Lone Star Trail is part of the Texas … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Religion Tagged Lone Star Trail, Moody Publishers, Morgan family, Texas, Texas Trails 3 Comments