Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Tim Keller's Two Gospels?
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- About Me
- George MacDonald on Witnessing, Atonement
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Tag Archives: Michael Card
I went to my church’s Bible study last night. We’re going through Luke: Gospel of Reassurance With Michael Card. Here are some items: 1. One question that the workbook asked was how we can be ready for Christ’s return. I … Continue reading
There were interesting discussions at my church’s Bible study last night. We talked about such topics as the challenges and difficulties in interpreting the Bible, people who have been released from mental institutions who cannot get on their feet, and … Continue reading
Last night was the last meeting of my church’s Bible study group, for the time being. We finished A Fragile Stone, Peter: Jesus’ Friend, with Michael Card. I have two thoughts: 1. In John 21, Jesus asks Peter three times … Continue reading
I said in one of my posts on Friday that, today, I would write about my church’s Bible study. We’re going through A Fragile Stone, Peter: Jesus’ Friend, with Michael Card. A point that Michael Card has made more than … Continue reading
I missed last week’s Bible study at my church because I was sick, but I got to attend last night, and I also had an opportunity to read the transcript for last week’s DVD presentation that the group watched. Essentially, … Continue reading
I went to my church’s Bible study last night. We’re going through A Fragile Stone: Peter: Jesus’ Friend, With Michael Card. Our focus last night was on the last supper. The way that Michael Card was presenting the seating arrangement … Continue reading
There were three issues that stood out to me in last night’s Bible study at church: 1. The pastor and his wife were talking about a religious retreat that they attended last week. They met other pastors , and they … Continue reading