Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Booker T. Washington's Approach in a Nut-Shell
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
- Church Write-Up about Romans 5-6, Tension, and Witnessing, and Book Write-Up about the IVP Reformation Commentary on Joshua, Judges, and Ruth
Tag Archives: Michael Brown
At church this morning, we had an adult baptism. Normally, my church baptizes infants. Today’s adult baptism was noteworthy, in my opinion, because it was so authentic. We weren’t just going through the motions, vowing as a congregation that we … Continue reading
I was watching a couple of YouTube videos yesterday. They were about the Hyper-grace movement. I blogged about that a few days ago. See here. In that particular link, I talk about Michael Brown’s criticism of the Hyper-grace movement. Dr. … Continue reading
Yesterday, I listened to a debate between Michael Brown and Bart Ehrman on whether the Bible provides a sufficient answer for suffering. Michael Brown argued yes, while Bart Ehrman argued no. Both are biblical scholars. You can read about Michael … Continue reading
While I was looking at things yesterday for my dissertation, I was listening to a YouTube video. Michael Brown was on Sid Roth’s show, criticizing the hyper-grace movement. According to Dr. Brown, these are preachers who believe that Christians are … Continue reading