Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Asperger's and Religion
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Tag Archives: Mesu Andrews
This will be somewhat of a rambling post, but not horribly rambling. I will start out with what Philo says about the Exodus in Special Laws II:217-219. Then, I will interact with a fictional book that I recently read about … Continue reading
Mesu Andrews. Miriam. Colorado Springs: WaterBrook, 2015. See here to buy the book. Miriam is the second book of Mesu Andrews’ “Treasures of the Nile” series, which is about Moses. The first book of the series was The Pharaoh’s Daughter, … Continue reading
Mesu Andrews. The Pharaoh’s Daughter. Waterbrook Press, 2015. See here to buy the book. Waring: Spoilers ahead! This is the first Mesu Andrews novel that I’ve read. I’ve been wanting to read it for a while. I decided to check … Continue reading