Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Gnostic Soteriology
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Tag Archives: Martin Luther
Brian W. Thomas. Wittenberg vs. Geneva: A Biblical Bout in Seven Rounds on the Doctrines that Divide. Irvine, CA: New Reformation Publications, 2015. See here to buy the book. I have long wondered what exactly the difference is between Lutheranism … Continue reading
Jody Hedlund. Luther and Katharina: A Novel of Love and Rebellion. New York: Waterbrook Press, 2015. See here to buy the book. Martin Luther married a former nun, Katharina von Bora. Luther and Katharina is historical fiction about their relationship … Continue reading
Kyle Greenwood. Scripture and Cosmology: Reading the Bible Between the Ancient World and Modern Science. Downers Grove: IVP Academic. See here to purchase the book. In Scripture and Cosmology: Reading the Bible Between the Ancient World and Modern Science, biblical … Continue reading
Steven A. Hein. The Christian Life: Cross or Glory? Irvine, California: New Reformation Publications, 2015. See here to purchase the book. In The Christian Life: Cross or Glory?, Stephen A. Hein presents his Lutheran view of the Christian life, as … Continue reading