February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: Do Yourself a Favor...Forgive, by Joyce Meyer
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Dunn's Christological Model of Development
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Margaret Thatcher
Nicholas Wapshott. Keynes Hayek: The Clash That Defined Modern Economics. New York and London: W.W. Norton and Company, 2011. See here to buy the book. John Maynard Keynes and Friedrich Hayek were economists who profoundly impacted the twentieth century, and … Continue reading
For my write-up today on The Contender: Richard Nixon, The Congress Years, 1946-1952, I’ll use as my starting-point something that Irwin Gellman states on page 394. “In late July 1950, Nixon attended the annual Midsummer Encampment at the Bohemian Grove, … Continue reading