March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: John’s Gospel: The Way It Happened
A Random Tomb (Without a Stone and Guards)?
In my latest reading of John’s Gospel: The Way It Happened, Lee Harmon discusses the tomb in which Jesus was placed in the Gospel of John. Lee states the following on page 316: “John’s Gospel gives the impression that Jesus … Continue reading
Starting John’s Gospel: The Way It Happened
I started Lee Harmon’s John’s Gospel: The Way It Happened. I’d like to thank Lee for sending me my Advanced Reader Copy. This book is a sequel to another book that Lee wrote, Revelation: The Way It Happened. I have … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Greco-Roman, John's Gospel: The Way It Happened, Lee Harmon, Religion Tagged Augustus, Birkat Ha-Minim, Colossians, Divine Kings, Incarnation, John, John's Gospel: The Way It Happened, Lee Harmon, Matthew, Mercury, Revelation: The Way It Happened, virgin birth Comments Off on Starting John’s Gospel: The Way It Happened