June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Joe Biden
Would Biden Be a Formidable Candidate?
Would Joe Biden be a formidable Presidential candidate? I have read more than one article that answers “no.” These articles note that Biden ran for President in 1988 and 2008, and he did not do very well. There are a … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Current Events, Politics Tagged Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden Comments Off on Would Biden Be a Formidable Candidate?
Gary Collins and Arlen Specter
I’d like to honor two men who passed on recently: Gary Collins and Arlen Specter. 1. I watched Gary Collins on Hour Magazine when I was a child. Granted, he had his feet of clay (see here), but I remember … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Deaths, Life, Movies, Political Philosophy, Politics, Television Tagged 1996 Presidential Race, ambitious junior prosecutor, Arlen Specter, celebrities, Current Events, Edward Kennedy, entertainment, Gary Collins, JFK, Joe Biden, John Roberts, let him answer, magic bullet theory, Meet the Press, Oliver Stone, pat buchanan, Politics, Samuel Alito Comments Off on Gary Collins and Arlen Specter
Reactions to the Vice-Presidential Debate
I just watched the Vice-Presidential debate. Here are some of my reactions. 1. Joe Biden did well especially in the beginning and the middle of the debate, when he was passionate. Some may think that Biden projected an attitude of … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Current Events, Economics, Health Care, Political Philosophy, Politics Tagged 2012, Abortion, Afghanistan, barack obama, business, Contraception, economy, Election, government, Iran, Joe Biden, Jon Statistics, Let Detroit Go Bankrupt, Medicare, mitt romney, Paul Ryan, Politics, Premium-Support, Religious Freedom, Stimulus, Syria, Vice-Presidential Debate Comments Off on Reactions to the Vice-Presidential Debate