January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "The Amazing Power of Prayer"
- Book Write-Up: New Testament Introduction, by Donald Guthrie
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Silent Scream, and Planned Parenthood's Response
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Tag Archives: Jimmy Swaggart
I wrote a post on May 24, 2013 about the underwater memorial in Joshua 4:9 and Jimmy Swaggart’s view that the stones comprising that memorial were from Israel’s experience in the wilderness, and that the message of the memorial was … Continue reading
In Joshua 4, the Israelites cross the Jordan River while it is parted, as the Levites stand in the midst of the Jordan upholding the Ark of the Covenant. The Israelites carry twelve stones to the shore to build a … Continue reading