March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: jesus in the gospels
Was Jesus That Exemplary?
A favorite atheist blog of mine is Bob Seidensticker’s Cross Examined: Clear Thinking about Christianity. This morning, I read his post, Is This a Powerful New Apologetic Argument? The post pertains to the question of whether Jesus in the Gospels … Continue reading
Posted in Atheism, Bible, Religion Tagged historical jesus, jesus, jesus in the gospels 3 Comments
Entering the Circle
I have two items for my blog post on this morning’s church service that I attended. 1. The pastor told us the story of Gilbert West and George Littleton. These two men were thinkers during the eighteenth century, and they … Continue reading
Posted in Apologetics, Bible, Church, Daily Quiet Time, Movies, Religion Tagged jesus in the gospels, jesus resurrection, poverty in india, Religion, saul of tarsus, theology 3 Comments