Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Lactantius the Proto-Pelagian?
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Origen and Calvin: Christological Smackdown!
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Book Write-Up: A Multitude of Peoples, by Vince L. Bantu
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
- Church Write-Up: The Need for Salvation and Psalm 130
- Book Write-Ups: Safe—-Not Sorry, A Choice Not an Echo Exp. (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Book Write-Up: Paul, Apostle of God’s Glory in Christ, by Thomas R. Schreiner
Tag Archives: Jake Barnett
Billy Coffey. The Devil Walks in Mattingly. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 2014. Jake Barnett is the sheriff in Mattingly, and his wife, Kate, does good deeds for the local poor. Both are racked with guilt because they feel responsible for the … Continue reading