October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Is John out of Order? The Strange Geography and Chronology of the Fourth Gospel
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: Jake Barnett
Billy Coffey. The Devil Walks in Mattingly. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 2014. Jake Barnett is the sheriff in Mattingly, and his wife, Kate, does good deeds for the local poor. Both are racked with guilt because they feel responsible for the … Continue reading