Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Ben Sira's View of the Afterlife
- Polly's Lessons
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- When Did Abraham Convert?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: irritability
At church this morning, the sermon was about irritability. I could identify with that topic, since I myself can get quite irritable. What I especially liked was my pastor’s point that Jesus did not tell his disciples not to be … Continue reading →