March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Charlene's Story
- Gnostic Soteriology
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: IMF
Book Write-Up: Bulls, Bears and Golden Calves
John E. Stapleford. Bulls, Bears and Golden Calves: Applying Christian Ethics in Economics. Third Edition. Downers Grove: IVP Academic, 2015. See here to buy the book. John E. Stapleford is an economist and a professor emeritus at Eastern University (which … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Economics, Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion Tagged austerity policies, Bulls Bears and Golden Calves, Eastern University, economics, IMF, intervarsity press, John E. Stapleford, Third World Comments Off on Book Write-Up: Bulls, Bears and Golden Calves