Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- The Decline of the Goddess, Worship Only One God
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- Hidden Secrets, and John Schneider's Testimony
- Book Write-Up: Sunlight, by Julius Buchanan
- Ramblings on Music and Worship
- Book Write-Up: The Book of Mormon
- Book Write-Up: War Against War, by Michael Kazin
- Book Write-Up: He Will Be the Preacher, by Erwin W. Lutzer
- Pentecostal/Name-It-Claim-It Remnants?
- Book Write-Up: Vos’ Reformed Dogmatics, volume 1, Theology Proper
- Book Write-Up: What Does the Bible Say About Suffering?
- Another Phyllis Schlafly Recollection
- Lots of Time Before the Wiping Away of Tears
Tag Archives: Homosexuality
Louis Crompton. Homosexuality and Civilization. The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 2003. I learned of this book from Kevin Brown’s Diglotting blog. Kevin was discussing his summer reading plans, and he said the following about Crompton’s Homosexuality and Civilization: … Continue reading